Broccoli Sprout Extract
We are pleased to bring you a concentrated extract of Sulforaphane from broccoli sprouts. It has been shown that Sulforaphane has many positive properties*:
- A potent detoxifier
- A potent ingredient supporting redox balance and enhancing the body’s anti-oxidation ability
- A potential interferer with cancer pathways and immune system support (via NrF-2 regulation)
- A potential combatant against obesity through the reduction of microbiome-producing endotoxins
Our broccoli sprout extract consists of the ingredients:
2% Sulforaphane – 100mg
Broccoli sprouts are rich in Sulforaphane, a phytochemical which carries numerous positive properties*.
Sulforaphane has been linked to effects of cancer prevention by activating a transcription factor (Nrf2) that enhances anti-oxidation of the body and detoxification of ingested chemical compounds.
Sulforaphane has also been associated with reduction of obesity. A study conducted at Kanzawa University  showed that mice fed with sulforaphane exhibited a 15% lower weight gain rate and 20% visceral fat reduction than those fed without it. In addition, the sulforaphane-fed mice exhibited a reduced augmentation of their hepatic steatosis and their blood glucose levels.
Furthermore, it was shown that sulforaphane could contribute to the improvement of inflammation of the liver or adipose tissues as well as insulin resistance. It is also believed to be a preventative against lifestyle diseases.
- Kanzawa University. Sulforaphane, a phytochemical in broccoli sprouts, ameliorates obesity. ScienceDaily, ScienceDaily, 7 March 2017. www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170307100402.htm
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.